To go, advance, proceed, travel, move along, progress.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

30 Days: Day 6- Words For Thinking


 The actual blog generated subject was "Words that inspire me", but I find the ones that make me think the hardest are inspiration by fault so I am going with that. I am sort of a word nerd- a writer, a reader. That said, there are SO many words that I have come across in this life that have moved me. To keep this under control I will post 10 quotes in no order. Also, I will not include Bible or song lyrics here because those are a whole different blog.

Never cut what you can untie.
-Robert Frost

I must be a mermaid Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living. 
-Anais Nin

Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness. 
-Yousuf Karish

You can be the ripest juiciest peach in the world and there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches. 
-Dita Von Teese

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
 -CS Lewis

The tragedy of life is not death, but what we let die inside us while we live.
 -Norman Cousins

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not.
 -Dr. Seuss

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. 
-Albert Einstein

Let go or be dragged. 
-Zen Proverb

Birth is painful and delightful. Death is painful and delightful. Everything that ends is also the beginning of something else. Pain is not a punishment. Pleasure is not a reward.
 -Pema Chodron











No comments:

Post a Comment