To go, advance, proceed, travel, move along, progress.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wanna Ride In My Trans Am?

Travis is about 2 weeks into a mustache. He came home from work today full of quirk and hilarity. For those of you who know him, this will be nothing new- for those of you who don't, meet Travis Decker.

Initially he seduced me with this sweet poem (off the cuff- you know how he do):

Load the dishwasher
Do the dishes
With this mustache
I get all the bishes

Cut the peppers
Stuff the oven
With this mustache
I get all the lovin

Toast the bread
Spread the butter
With this mustache
I could bang your mother

(Not offense mom, he isn't talking about you- he is merely being relative. Also, I had to change the verb in that last line to something a little less R rated, cause I am just not that kind of blog.)

He went on to quote himself from a conversation at work:

"While you guys are playing call of duty I'm busy doing man stuff like having sex and growing a mustache."

Here is a quick picture documentary so you know he is legit:






Oh how I love this man of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment