To go, advance, proceed, travel, move along, progress.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Music is the Road Map to Memory.

Bleachers,
9th grade.
I failed PE that year,
But I did write
"God is dead"
In permanent marker
On the wood where I sat.
Cause I'm just a teenage dirt bag,
Baby.

Your bed,
Surrounded by Christmas lights
Colored, not white.
Is that why they call me
Sullen girl?
I am an alien here,
From the octopuses garden
In the sea.

You keep this love.
You make me want to stay.

Studying the backseat
Of a buick.
This interior is plush.
And you're a creep,
And I'm just like
An angel.

Uncle Vito's,
Half pepperoni half Hawaiian.
It makes me wanna
Kick off my shoes
And run in bare feet.

Hotels and humidity,
Ingredients for delicious armpits.
It's cool though,
You got the top down
Seat back
Rollin in your Cadillac.

No comments:

Post a Comment